View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 05:07 PM   #12
bpaske
Senior Yorkie Talker

That is what the mother looks like. A few ppl have pm'd me and i have seen some pics of yorkies that loko just like the baby in your pic... who started out looking just like mine. I believe the mom probably is a redleg, and this is just the one baby that came out that way. It has to be somewhat possible that they may have a redleg baby. I also read on a breeders website that her redleg bitch had a whole litter of redleg puppies her 1st round. So, it has to be possible. I had the option to pick one of the teddybear faces... that isn't what I want. I like the look of this one I just don't want him to grow up into a completely NON yorkie... because then my husband will not be happy.

I have decided I am just going to watch his progress, he is awfully young and then when it' s time to get him August 18th... I will decide.

Thank You for all of your replies. I didn't take offense to any of them. If I thought he looked standard I wouldn't have asked the question. However, even if he doesn't look just like every other yorkie puppy... doesn't mean he isn't perfect. Because he is, and I love him no matter what. If he doesn't turn out like I think is acceptable I am still going to try and take him if the breeder will accept a lower price. Wish me luck.
bpaske is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!