View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
bpaske
Senior Yorkie Talker

Well, the pics make him look longer than he is. His legs are very close to the same size as the length of his body. I read that they should be a box, so I measured him. I don't have pictures of the parents but I have seen them. The father is 3.5 lbs and he is silver with a darker color grey around his nose, he has a very silky coat and a short little snout. The mother is a bit taller and is 6.5lbs, she has a bit of a coarser shorter coat, less hair on her snout and a longer snout as well. When I picked the puppy the breeder told me that he was going to have a lot of his mothers traits including the longer snout. she pointed out that the others were more like the teddy bear look, but I just took a liking to my little guy.

The breeder has promised that she would DNA test the pup if I needed, and that there was no way any accident could have happened because her dogs are absolutely never around any other dogs. I told her that if I didnt' see changes I would take her up on that. I love this specific baby, so i am going to really try and wait to see how things turn out.

BTW- he is 6 weeks old and he weighs 21oz.
bpaske is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!