View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

Love To the "nice" people out there

We've all talked about the rude people that are out there. I've had a couple of encounters myself. One day I made a sudden stop to run into Motor Vehicles and didn't want to leave Kalina in the car. It was over 90 degrees. So, I took her in with me. This tiny little puppy in my arms, so adorable IMO and I took one step inside the door and the woman behind the counter screamed out NO DOGS, GET IT OUT OF HERE! I was a little embarrassed but attributed it to a little bit of her power going to her head. I only needed to ask them a quick question.

Then Saturday was the opposite end of the spectrum. My kids and I took Kalina to Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia and everyone was so nice. I couldn't take two steps without someone wanting to pet her, talk about her. She had so many admirers. One lady just kept saying "Oh, she's so perfect. I want one just like her!" Other dogs were there and she was so excited to see them. It was fun. We had lunch at an outdoor cafe on Walnut Street and everyone was so nice there as well. It was really a great experience. On the way home I stopped at a farmer's market and it was the same thing all over again. Everyone was fussing over her...they even put her on the scale to weigh her (almost 3 pounds!!).

So, tell us about some of the really friendly people out there and how they react to your little angels!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!