View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
acowbyzcowgrl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg She Put Them In......

THE COLD AIR DUCT!!!!!

I have the mouthiest, busybody momma on the planet. She came home and jumped right in her box, put the pups in...all was perfect. Fast forward to 6:15am...

The puppies are in my walk in closet in the box out of hte way of everyone. I woke up because I heard a puppy whining LOUDLY! I rolled over and found Angel with a puppy in her mouth in the middle of the room, so I scolded her and she ran under my dresser. Not a bad place, but not where I wanted her..so I bend down to get them out and she wasn't there. We recently pulled the carpet out of our master bedroom and the duct cover didnt get put back on...she found it and had two out of three puppies in the duct!! She hopped back out, and I run to move the dresser and see if i could get them..no luck. I go to see if anyone is left in the box and there was one puppy left, so I shut the door to the walk in and went downstairs to try to figure out where they were. I heard her jump back in her "den." I came upstairs to verify that I was in the right place downstairs and she had pulled both puppies back out of the duct..I guess because she couldn't get their brother out of the closet. UGGHHHH!!!!!!! She is driving me batty. So, she is now in lockdown in the upstairs alcove..we have large dormer storerooms in the top floor of the house...one is bigger than an avg bedroom, so I put her box in there, covered the top, gave her her tums and food/water and shut the door. I had no clue how I was going to get them out, so i'm glad she did it. She is very mouthy. Anytime you touch a puppy, she has her mouth on it. I sure hope she settles down soon.

Kristie
acowbyzcowgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!