View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
bpaske
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
Honestly, at 6 weeks it is hard to tell. I think he is probably purebred. He does look like his coat isn't as fluffy as most yorkie puppies at that age and that probably means he will have a coarser coat that grows more slowly. As for his nose - it is probably longer than standard but my yorkie, Lacy also has a little bit of a longer nose. Lacy also has a coarser coat that grows slowly - it is silky but coarser than it should be. Your puppy is still adorable though! Be extra cautious with your baby since he is only 6 weeks old..that's really too young to have left the breeder.

Here are some pics of her:

1. Lacy at 10 weeks
2. Lacy a couple weeks ago (will be 3 in September)

He hasn't left the breeder yet, I only have a couple pics that I took of him when I visitited last Friday. The other puppies had the shorter nose, but I like the way his looks. I think he is perfect, but I just wanted to see what everyone else thought. I also had suggested that maybe his mom was a redleg, because she has shorter hair,and the breeder said it take a long time for it to grow. However, she was not tall at all. Hmmmm, I am just worried. I love him, and I already paid for him. But, if he grows up and isnt' a yorkie I KNOW my husband will not be happy that we paid so much for him.
bpaske is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!