View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #57
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
Im soooo sorry that happened to you!!! How rude... that guy needs to get a life...

it makes me so mad when ppl say like "why do u dress up ur dog.. its a DOG.. not supposed to wear clothes"

same thing for PEOPLE THEN.. why do WE dress up!? we arent supposed to wear clothes either but we do anyway so why cant dogs??

if a dog doesnt mind.. then i dont see a problem and these people who comment seriously need to mind their own business if they cant say anything NICE!
You know I never thought of it that way! We weren't born with clothes on and millions of years ago I'm sure people didn't wear clothes. They started putting clothes on for warmth. Tribes in Africa don't always wear clothes. So obviously wearing clothes isn't something humans need to do (unless it's freezing). We wear clothes because our society tells us to.

So dogs are born naked too but who says they aren't allowed to wear clothes? It's becoming much more common to dress our dogs in our society and maybe one day it will be the common thing to do. Maybe one day it will be out of the norm to see a naked dog.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!