View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 05:29 PM   #15
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
This past year I emailed to Tammy many times and in my last one I sent her a poem I had written. What a courageous lady she was during this horrible illness of Cancer, and through her Faith daily God gave her the strength to linger on never once begrudging the fact that which she was afflicted with, but continuing each day praying and leaning on God's strength and at the same time continually praying for others that have affliction of sorts and asking God to help them. This is in my heart tells me what it is to be a child of God and walk the path of life living and loving our fellow persons and praying for each and all, I admired the later years of her life where she showed unto others all of this without any predjudice whatsoever unto anyone. I am thankful her suffering in this life is over and that God now holds her in his arms and she is reaping all the joys of Heaven.

There is a page on her web site in which I just posted the following:

Dear Tammy,
Shortly after I wrote this poem called "Time" I emailed it to you. I do hope you got to read it and some of my other emails during your illness this past year. You are one courageous lady and one to be greatly admired for being the witness you were for the Lord. You are home now and all is well.
This is an original poem written by me,
Patti, Dated Febuary 2,2007

"Time"
Time is not just a minute or another day,
It’s a lifetime of memories stashed away.

So many of those memories that we hold dear,
Far too many shed many a tear.

Our Faith and belief will see us through,
God walks with us daily-with me and you.

The path we choose is ours for the taking,
The joys God gave us were HIS in the making.

Hold onto those treasured gifts HE so willingly gave,
Assuring us of eternity and wanting us all to be saved.

One day together in heaven we’ll be,
The promise of life forever for you and me.

Hold onto the memories forever to cherish,
Those we hold dear never really did perish.

Time goes on beyond with abundant treasure,
Forever with you what blissful pleasure.

Time waits for no one, it goes by so fast,
What we encounter in loving one another is what will last.

Take hold and feel the warmth of the sun and wind blowing,
Together what waits for us is knowing.

Lifes treasures are beyond what life holds in store,
Heaven has to offer ever so much more.

Our precious ones God has in his care,
Giving each back to HIM was so hard to bare.

Hold onto this time, if God wants it to be so,
Time doesn’t stand still and HE wants you to know.

Time isn’t just to be here for another minute or a day,
It’s a lifetime in Eternity FOREVER WITH HIM TO STAY.

Thank you Lord for allowing this to be,
For sending your Son Jesus, for each of us, you and me.

God now holds you in HIS arms, all your family and friends will forever hold you in their hearts.
Patti
Ohhhhh Ms.Patti your post are always sooooo sweet. I love your sweet spirit!!!! I can remember what was I think my very first thread....I was in a panic because Buddy was limping, very sick, not eating and he threw up. You were the first to reply to my thread....you knew just what to say to calm me down. Then you PM'ed me several times over the next few days to check on Buddy. You are just so sweet!!! So you writing this poem and sending to Tammy Faye does not surprise me. I am sure she was moved by it just as I was. I live only minutes from Tammy Faye.....I use to see her out shopping quite a bit before she became so sick. But I have never seen her little Yorkie. I am sure her family is taking care of it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!