View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 11:41 AM   #12
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Everyone is doing really awesome. There is a HUGE difference in them between when they've eaten Canidae and when they've had this new food. I'm kinda offering both until the Canidae runs out (another couple of days), and you can really, really tell who's had what to eat. I'm mostly putting the Canidae in the kitchen for snacks - they eat in the bedroom where I offer the new food. You can tell who didn't have dinner and chose to "snack" instead.

We've had to start getting on to Bogey for all his hyperactiveness... but for a dog who's done nothing but lay around and want to be pet ever since we've gotten him, that's a big change. Pixie had knee surgery on July 5th - on both back knees - you wouldn't believe it. It looks like I just shaved her rear for the fun of it - she's running and playing and taking walks with everyone else. I'm really impressed with this food.

I know it sounds silly, but it's the best thing that's ever happened to my dogs, I think. Not only that, but they love it, too. I would suggest giving it a try and seeing what it does... I can't promise you'll have the same results, but I can tell you how well we've done with it.

I'm not buying any more Canidae when I run out, but I do still firmly believe that Canidae is a great food. If anything happens with our "new food" then we will be back on Canidae in a heartbeat. But for now, this seems to be working wonders on my babies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!