View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:54 AM   #7
tiggerr36792
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyYorkie View Post
Are you saying they all want a 200 dollar puppy, or that they are just not what you would consider a good home?
In either case, I'd just say sorry, the puppy is no longer available. You are not fibbing, you're not making it available to them.
Someone once offered me furniture for a puppy. Cracked me up.

Now on the flip side of your post, If there is someone who can pay the asking price, but wants to do it slowly over time until the puppy is ready, I would not think in every case that means the person cannot afford to properly care for the puppy. It may be hard for some people to come up with a certain amount of money at once when they have bills just like every one else to pay each week. I have allowed people to do that and it has worked out fine. These were not people who could not afford to take care of a puppy. These were people being responsible in making sure their obligations at home were paid for, and that they were able to purchase everything they needed for their new puppy while making payments until it was ready.

Some have only 200.00 and want to trade just about anything in their home. Others just don't fit the criteria for what I would consider a good home or proper fit for my furbabies.
Payments for the right home seems like it may work for a few cases, but I still have concerns they wouldn't be able to handle vet bills or emergencies with a puppy.
I find alot of people seem to think there's some big profit from breeding Yorkies.(boy are they wrong).
Thx for your feedback on this I really appreciate everyones ideas and ways of doing this.

Last edited by tiggerr36792; 07-22-2007 at 08:56 AM.
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!