View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
AprilLove
My Three Hearts
Donating Member

Sad A special request for healing for a friends Yorkie

Hello everyone,
AprilLove is making a special request of all her furbutt friends here on YT that have their own MySpace web pages. Her groomer, ( the groomer that her mommy has used for 13+ years since she adopted her first baby (Bailey), has a Yorkie named Schampu (groomer, get it!!! lol) She is 16 years old and an only child (fur or skin). Well, they just found out that she has an enlarged heart as she has been sick and coughing and other things. They took her to the vet and now she is on heart pills, water pills, and some other pills. She has lost some weight (very petite) and they really thought they were going to lose her. Mommy took us to Vanessa (our groomer) today and found this out.
They really thought they were going to lose her and Vanessa said she has been doing better the last 3 or 4 days, but my mommy can tell it is very hard on them, their only child and the love they have for her is SOOOOOO strong.
Little Schampu is always at work with her mommy when we go to get our baths and primping and we think she is the cutest little pa-tootie.
I (AprilLove) is asking all you furry friends with MySpace pages to go to her site and request to be a friend and just say hello and give furry kisses!!! I just know that will make her mommy and daddy glow with joy at the love. You can look at her pics and stuff too!!!
Please keep them in your thoughts
Thank you

Oh, duh, I forgot the link..... here it is:
http://www.myspace.com/schampu

Last edited by AprilLove; 07-21-2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: forgot the link... doh!
AprilLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!