View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Unhappy Maggie may have a broken leg

I have no idea what happened exactly, but my daughter was outside with Maggie and my husband, and all we know is maggie started screaming!!! we wonder if my dd dropped her!!! She cannot use her front "drivers side" leg at all. it is not in her shoulder, it is in the lower part of her foot, from what i can tell. She will let me touch and feel all of her leg except that part. I called the emergency vet and they told me to watch her for about an hour and see if she will use the leg at all.

so far, she will not use it. she has it raised and it is just kinda hanging she tried to walk and she just rolled forward. I am so heartbroken. I was so happy that she is almost 10 months old and no accidents...and here we are on a saturday, after hours, and she gets hurt. I am so incredibly sad right now.

If she is not using the leg in the next 30 minutes, we are heading to the vet...I will keep you posted...

Please say some prayers for my sweet baby. my heart is broken for her right now. My daughter feels just HORRIBLE. she has been crying about it. she feels so bad. I'm sure she dropped her, but she isn't wanting to talk right now. she is just crying.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!