View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
Brooklyn-Miles
Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkie owners in South/Central Jersey ages 25-35.

Hi,
I am the proud owner of a Yorkiepoo and we live in the South/Central Jersey area. I am looking for other Yorkie owners between the ages of 25 to 35 years old who are interested in getting together to socialize our Yorkie's. My "Yorkipoo son's" name is Brooklyn-Miles and he is 1 years old (quite the little man). I don't have any birth children so my dog's (I also have an 8 year old pitbull) have become my kids. I take great pride in my Yorkiepoo and am looking for others around my age who feel the same about their "Yorkie kids". It is hard to find young Yorkie owners in my area that might want to take their Yorkie kids out for outings and play time. This year Brooklyn-Miles and I will be attempting to attend the Loreal "Because your dog is worth it too" day in Cranbury New Jersey. That will be his first official dog outing! I do take him with me almost everywhere I go (except for those places where people notice him and say that dogs are not allowed) . He is really cute, he loves car rides, playing fetch, and driving my household crazy! He is very entertaining to watch! I just feel bad because I would love to socialize him more with others that look and have the same character traits as he does. The owner age range that I posted is not to discriminate against owners that are older or younger, but I know that some owners have families and obligations and it might make their schedules very difficult. I too get tired by the time I get off of work and have no energy to run around the house playing chase and find the hidden dog bones (hidden socks, hidden cell phones, hidden car keys) etc. so I do understand. But maybe (while the weather is nice) if there are some local owners that might want to have a Yorkie meet up at a local dog park or something on the weekends we could get in contact with each other and take the kids out! We are located in the Burlington County area so if that information helps in terms of location, please feel free to PM us or respond in the forum setting. If there are already groups in this area, please let us know. We all have one thing in common here and that is the love of our babies be them fostered, rescued, adopted, purchased from stores or breeders, etc. and that is beautiful within itself! Keep loving your "kids" and keep up with the support and education amidst owners. This is a wonderful site! Brooklyn-Miles and I look forward to hearing from you all.
GOD bless.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!