View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 01:25 PM   #9
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I understand what you mean. I would think it is a medical condition if it were a constant thing and "luckily" it is not. Yesterday it seemed like it was becoming more frequent but I put her on her weewee pad last night and she did go even after I had walked her around diner time. She was fine through the night, as usual and is fine all day today.

I agree an infection caught early is much better than waiting but I don't really want to put her through an other vet check up if she doesn't need it. We just had our yearly checkup 3 weeks ago. So I think she has had enough for a while unless she shows additional signs of problem.

The last time something like this happened was during my busy season. It is dead of winter at that time and I don't walk her out doors as much cause she takes so long to go. She would die of frost bite and take Me and Pucci with her. So I think she thinks that we forget about her so to get attention she will go some place where it is noticeable. But I have not had any other problems with her. Wen she recently started wetting I got worried. I think
she just needs to be encouraged to go later in the evenings in addition to during the day.

But I will keep a close watch on her over the next two weeks and if she starts
wetting again I will rush her to the vet for tests. Her tummy is also nice and flat so I don't see any physical changes to her body.

But thank you very much for your concern and the information to keep in mind.

I just love these 2 so much I could never stand the thought of neglecting them. Those peanuts!

Tina
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!