View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 06:47 AM   #15
CO_yorkie_momma
My Angels
Donating Member

I do advertise my puppies, not especially in the paper because it is about 120.00 for around 10 words for a week and there are cheaper places to advertise. I had to advertise because I am new and I made a website and the only way to get my name out there and for people to look at my website is to advertise. I spent a fortune last year doing it. It is a very expensive hobby and there isnt alot of money to be made doing it like some would think but if it werent for advertising I would still be sitting here with my puppies that no one knew I had. One day when I have a waiting list I wont have to put such a large amount into advertising but until them I will. I have learned from last year the places that are worth your while to advertise and the ones not to waste my money on so that will help.

I get those emails also that say "Any puppies, how much?" I dont like those either and that is why I put a questionaire on my website to weed out those. I email them back and tell them yes or no and if they are interested go to the website and fill out the questionaire. I dont give out my number or address until I have someone I would sell a dog to. No annoying calls that way.

Last edited by CO_yorkie_momma; 07-20-2007 at 06:50 AM.
CO_yorkie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!