View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 05:32 AM   #3
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Everything Tami said is true. I have one that I am fixing to advertise in the paper next weekend. The market is flooded and the problem here in kentucky is that there are so many 400-500. dogs advertised. of course, if I put one in at say, 900., they are going to buy the 400. one people here just don't know and really don't care about health warranties and etc as long as the dog is cheap. Even most breeders here are dumb. A lady had some in the paper the other day advertised as "rare color'. She said they are light, silvery blue and gold. i called just to antagonize her. I asked what the bloodline is, she didn't have a clue and had no pedigree to look at. Then, i said, well, I was just wondering if they are Judabob because that is what I have and that color is very common and I have about six that color and they are not rare at all. Thanks". Then this past weekend someone advertised a Very tiny teacup" for 2,700. i didn't call about that one but oh, I wanted to. Sorry, I got off topic a little.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!