View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 08:17 PM   #2
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I take Lacy pretty much everywhere with me..I usually just carry her in my arms. These are places I can think of that we've been to: Hobby Lobby, Joanne Fabric, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens n Things, Crate & Barrel, the local Pottery Painting place, college textbook stores, Target (before the stopped allowing dogs and a couple time recently but snuck in), Blockbuster, Old Navy, all the stores most malls I've been to (no food courts), small boutiques, James Avery, Bath Junkie, the local alterations place, Home Depot, Ross, Goodys, TJ Max, Tuesday Morning, Cingular Store, Kohls, Shoe Carnival, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, Dillards, Macy's, JC Penney's, Express, Victoria's Secret, basically she goes anywhere that isn't a restaurant or a grocery store or a place that sells food. The only time we've been asked to leave was once at Target when they stopped allowing dogs and once at the crappy mall in the small town where my parents live (only mall I know that doesn't allow dogs).
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!