View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 04:02 AM   #12
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I haven't read all th info in these posts but I can tell you from my own experience that some vets are nothing but CROOKS. Forget their education they must have mastered in muggings.

Last summer my GiGi had a loose tooth and a "trusted" vet sent me to this crook who tried to charge me $2,000 for a tooth removal and a cleaning. She calls her self a "Dog Dentist". She then went on to try to make me believe (in state of confusion) that GiGi would need cleanings every 3 months for the rst of her life that would cost $500 each. I went through quite a bit to get to the truth of GiGi's dental condition. When all was said and done (after calling GiGi's breeder and my other dog's breeder) I wound up at yet another vet who said she neede one tooth removed (as I ahd originally told the first vet) and she also needed a cleaning. The totla bill was $135.00 and her teeth today are STILL "beautiful".

I did file to take this other vet to court but things came up (at work) and I did not fully purse it. But she did get an extremly nasty letter from me and I do not go to the vet that recomended her any more.

Whew! (thank you for this opportunity to discuss my experience )

Tina
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!