View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Lil Cosmo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Can't find a groomer!

We have had our little guy since Mother's Day and he was 8 weeks! Thought I was all ready and had read some literature...NOT ENOUGH to know that the breeder should not have let him go at 8 weeks. Poor thing had no shots, worms, the water born illness (can't spell it) anyway we have a great vet that helped us through the death of our last dog although I am not sure if the is best for our Yorkie. Actually he has been great spreading out his shots so they don't make him sick..I just mean they are his speciality. Our vet has a groomer in the same building which is nice, however we took him to her once and she is great BUT I am not sure she know the cut requirements for the breed. He is in need of trimming and although I bought all the tools he crys when I do it and it is worth paying someone. He is doing better during bath time and brushing. Anyway my question...does anyone know of a groomer in Fresno, California?

I am also having issues with potty training...he does great on pads but now we are trying to get him outside and gosh this breed takes time. I have been off for the summer and take him out every 30 minutes..but sometimes he comes in from outside and poops in the house. I will just keep on working with him!
Lil Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!