View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 07:43 PM   #1
LoveMyJake
I love Jackson too!
Donating Member

Unlove Goodbye to my sweet baby girl

I have already posted this on another forum and was going to post a new one here. But, it's too heartbreaking to write again.....

This is one place I never wanted to post. My sweet little Lily lost her fight with Hydrocephalus last Friday evening. It hurts so much, I can't even put it into words. Lily touched my heart in ways no one will ever know. She was so special to me, so sweet, and she was such a fighter. I already miss her so much, I can't stand it.

Lily, you fought hard honey. Mommy knows it was hard for you to keep fighting, but you did good. Daddy and I are so proud of you. We miss your sweet little face and the way you would get excited when you would hear our voices. We miss the way you would look up at us and listen so intently when we talked to you. We miss seeing you trying so hard to play. You brought us so much joy for the short time you were in our lives. We will always remember you, and we love you so very much. I know you knew that. I can tell because mommies know these things.

I know you are looking down on us, and I know you see how sad we are. But, we will be okay. Don't you worry about us, you go run and play with all the other angels. It's so hard for me to let you go, but I know that I have to. Rest well, my sweet little angel. When it's my time, I will come and get you and we can run and play together, and I will hold you in my arms again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!