View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 08:51 AM   #1
lcutson
Yorkie Talker

Default New Member, New Mommie.

Hi, this is my first time on YorkieTalk. I very recently got a beautiful 9 week old YorkiPoo puppy. I am having so much trouble, questions, and concerns. I have had dogs in the past, but never a puppy. 1st problem is that he seems to be shedding, but only sometimes. I am not sure if its stress related or when he gets excited, but any suggestions? Also, how do I go about training...potty, crate, etc? I have heard mixed things on crate training, some people tell me to make him sleep in there, but it breaks my heart when i put him in and he cries, i think hes going to hate me I've been having him sleep with me in bed and taking him outside to potty about every 3-4 hrs, so im afraid when hes in the crate he will just potty all night in there and how will he learn to hold it? EVERYONE thinks I am babying him too much, making my schedule revolve around him etc, but i just want to raise him right so i dont have a terrible dog down the road. Please, ANYYY suggestions would help. I have tons of love and attention to offer, but no puppy knowledge.
lcutson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!