View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 06:21 AM   #11
Tricia Hartley
Yorkie Yakker

Default Not Revolution!

Do NOT use Revolution! That is deadly stuff! I used it on my Westie-min. Schnauzer once, and he had horrible diarrhea for days. I finally had to hospitalize him at vet's. I know it was the Revolution even though vet tried to deny it. (Another vet in same practice was suspicious that it was, indeed, Revolution). This is a dog that NEVER EVER messed in house, and this began about two days after he had Revolution. It finally began to taper off toward end of month (when that monthly dose was tapering off). (My daughter worked for a Charleston SC vet who refused to prescribe Revolution for anything. Also, once I was helping to man the SPCA Booth, and a Lowcountry Rescue lady with me saw my vet walking by, and called her to talk abut the ill effects Revolution had had on one of her dogs. The vet was very arrogant and swore that it could not have been, but that convinced me that Revolutoin is bad stuff!

My wonderful vet (expert on Yorkies) has put my ancient Yorkie on Frontline and Sentinel, and Casey has never had one problem. Frontline great for keeping fleas off and Sentinel fabulous for preveting heartworms and other parasites. Tricia H.

Last edited by Tricia Hartley; 07-18-2007 at 06:24 AM.
Tricia Hartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!