View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 09:54 AM   #9
Laura
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHamptons
I know the feeling. I have 3 puppies that are 8 week and 1 day old. I could NEVER be a breeder because I cant let them go. Unfortunatly, one of them is going, BUT, she's going ot my in-laws....who live in the same neighborhood.

I look at their little faces and how much they love us and it makes me sad to imagine them being across the country somewhere. So, they are staying with us. Until the female goes with my in-laws, we'll have 5 dogs in the house lol
It's terrible! We have 5 puppies.
I told my mom she could have one if she wants one. She sorta does, but likes her freedom and clean house. I told her she could try it and return if it is too much - she is only 10 miles away.
One of my friends wants one, but they are in Monterrey Mex right now, and she let her son have a Mastiff a couple of weeks ago. Now I think I am just going to let her keep it here if she wants to. I am so afraid she will be killed there.
I keep trying to tell myself it is too many baths and brushing, but we have a big house and a big yard and I am not working (trying to keep up with the house, hubby, and two teenagers.) My husband has the same problem, he wants us to sell them, but he can't even choose one to let go of.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1851
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!