View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:38 AM   #11
Cheri
Yorkie Yakker

Wow...this forum is great! Thank you all so much for your advice! Well, after I wrote this post last night, Baby Maggie went into full gear and almost wore me out from playing so hard. This morning she had not pooped nearly as much as she did last night but her little bottom is still so irritated. The vet had indicated to me last week that he wasn't overly concerned about her as long as she is eating and playing. Yesterday was day 7 of the antibiotic. Perhaps I need to keep giving it to her. My boyfriend thinks that the reason she is pooping so much is because her bottom is irritated and she can't get it all out at once, just going little at time because it hurts her. Don't know but going home at lunch to check on her and see how she is. It is killing me to leave her during the day while at work...fortunately I work close and can run home at lunch. Wish I could take off for "puppy leave". I could hear her as I walked up to my front door when I got home from work yesterday.....live in apartment and hope neighbors don't get mad. Anyway, I'm rambling on...have a good day everyone!
Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!