View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 07:00 AM   #15
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vainchick5 View Post
Jessica trust me, sometimes it feels like no matter what you do, parents always want more. Don't do this for them, while it's a noble cause, do it for YOU and for ANGEL. You have to set an example for him to follow as a child, teen and later an adult. You can still certainly work and save money, while you go to school. I didn't like school but I went to college and got my bacherlors degree, then on to my masters. Not because of my parents but because I didn't want to work stupid jobs for the rest of my life. I wanted to be something bigger and something more. I wanted to be proud of myself and not worry about my future. Now I know with the degrees under my belt, I never have to worry about my future. I have great degree and great experience. Take it from me GO TO COLLEGE. I know it's inconvenient, but trust me it will be well worth it. Times are changing, and already a bachelors degree is a bare minimum for just about all jobs that have room for advancement. Take my advice, bite the bullet and just go to school. You don't have to take an overwhelming amount of classes, go 5 years instead of 4 to decrease your load. I'm sure not only will your parents be proud of you, but your son will grow up proud of you but YOU will be proud of you.
I agree.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!