View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
GORJESS
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Why Paris Got Her Yorkie

Paris now has a grand total of 11 dogs. So, why would she add a new puppy to the crowded pack? The heiress and canine confidante gave the scoop to Planet Gossip cohost Tina Dirmann:

"A lady emailed me and just said I needed to have her," Paris said during an afternoon lounging on the beach in Malibu with the puppy and pals.

Adds a Paris pal, "The woman told Paris she felt the dog had a spiritual connection to her and felt it was important that Paris have her!"

The friend adds that Paris didn't know the dog gifter. The stranger just somehow got hold of Paris' email address and simply wrote to her, explaining the dog had to be hers.

Paris said she gladly accepted the fully grown miniature Yorkie (which weighs in at a mere two pounds) and had her delivered to her Hollywood Hills house, complete with a set of doggy clothes. She also came with a set of spiritual crystal jewelry for Paris to wear, friends of the heiress said.

She never considered not accepting the pup—even though she recently added three other puppies to her collection. "One of my dogs recently had puppies," Paris said. "And I decided to keep them all!" The puppies are aptly named after a few of the finer things in Paris' garage: Mercedes, Bentley and Porsche!

As for the newest addition, Paris decided not to go the automotive route when deciding on a name.

"I named her Cinderella," Paris said. Guess that makes this Hilton a fairy dogmother?

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/hum/de...id=fd-hot1-txt

Last edited by GORJESS; 07-16-2007 at 06:17 PM.
GORJESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!