Thread: Wedding Dress
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
heatherjean8737
My little furbutts
Donating Member

Smile Wedding Dress

I am soooo happy right now. I went to the Houston Bridal Extravaganza today with my cousin and my aunt and I found THE ONE!!!! I love my dress. Even better I got it for FREE!!!!! I went to the Alfred Angelo booth and tried one on and I was like I really don't like anything here and I was so worried I wouldn't find a dress. I knew I didn't need to get one today but everyone had great deals if you bought it now. So we watched the Alfred Angelo and the David's Bridal fashion shows and at the end of the David's Bridal one, they had like 5 last dresses and I fell in love with one. So we had to try to go through the rest of the vendors because we were running out of time and we had only 30 minutes to look at dresses at David's Bridal. I grabbed three and made my way to the dressing room. The one I saw at the show I tried on first. I fell IN LOVE with it. It fit perfect!!!! I didn't even need to try on any more. I asked my cousin to look at the price tag and she said $1000!!! We really don't have that much money for my dress since my fiance and I are paying for the wedding mostly by ourselves. I said of course I pick out the most expensive one, which it was. For that day only they give you $200 off so I was like okay I guess I can do $800. I just knew I needed it. Once you decide you are buying the dress, you go spin a wheel. They have $5, $10, $25, $40 and free dress. There are only two free dress slots and they are soooooo small. Well it fell on the FREE DRESS!!!! I was about to start crying. My cousin and I were hysterical!!!! I am still in total shock. I really loved the tiara I had tried on and since it was 10% off I decided to get it since it was $145 and then I got my pettycoat thing to go under my dress. I also got the dress bag and two swatches. I ordered all my stuff and the grand total before my free dress was $1075. Then my final bill was $206!!!! Sorry for the long post. I am just so excited. Thanks for listening guys!!!

Here is the link http://davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns...6&prodgroup=10

Last edited by heatherjean8737; 07-15-2007 at 04:49 PM.
heatherjean8737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!