View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #1
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Default Attention, boys soccer team members only!

Now that our uniforms are arriving, has anyone given any thought to how we can do a team picture? I was playing around with ideas and wonder if something like this first shot would work. It's three pictures: an empty bench, a picture of Eddie and a picture of Jack. I'd be willing to try to do the whole team if everyone had pictures that would work.

But the idea is sort of plain, and I'm not as good at photoshopping as some others. If anyone has been thinking of doing the same thing, I'd be willing to go along with anything.

Below are pictures of the boys in action today. In the first shot, Eddie heads in for the score after receiving a pass from Jack. Sophia, the girl, is left running the wrong direction. In the last shot, in super-high speed, Eddie is heading the ball into the goal.

Oh, do I pity the girls team.
Attached Thumbnails
Attention, boys soccer team members only!-img_4369_boys.jpg   Attention, boys soccer team members only!-img_4342.jpg   Attention, boys soccer team members only!-img_4348.jpg   Attention, boys soccer team members only!-img_4346.jpg  

Last edited by alaskayorkie; 07-15-2007 at 01:07 PM.
alaskayorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!