View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
kelleykrack
YT Addict

Default what happened??

Ok, I have no idea what happened to my message I typed or how that one got in there!?!?!? Oh well, heres the message again.

I finally got some pics of regan, mojo and gracie off my camera and resized them.
the first one is mojo after his bath. Hes turned out to be sooo much better than i ever imagined he could be. Hes always on my heels, and he just has to be everywhere I am!! Hes a little protector too...when my husband comes in at night he jumps in my lap and barks and growls like he thinks he 200 pounds and going to tear up anyone who comes in the door. But as soon as my husband walks in he settles down.

the second one is regan. He is going to live with my mom in 4-6 more weeks...hes 6 weeks right now and weighs 1 lb 4.5 oz.

the last pic is of gracie (at the top of the pic) and regan. Gracie will be staying with us. shes 14 oz right now and VERY laid back. This is how I found them after I put them up from playing with mojo in the living room for almost an hour. They were pretty tired!! Yes, thats a rabbit waterer in there with them. I had to do it that way because they wanted to go swimming in the water/goats milk bowl and I didnt want anything to happen to them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!