View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 03:08 PM   #8
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl000 View Post
This makes me sad.. She always goes to pet stores to get her puppies. Last time she GAVE away 3 of her "babies" because her man didn't like them. I hope that someone supervises the kids around the new puppy.

I didn't realize she gave the other three away? I know she used to carry a chihuahua named Bambi around and I believe had one named Lacy and another dog as well. If she gave them away, she's even worse than I thought. I already posted this on the thread about her in the general section, but a yorkie is something she did not need (or any dog) with those two boys and all her current problems. Does anyone else think it's strange she got one just a few days after Paris Hilton did. The article someone posted on the other thread says that she walked in the petstore, went right over to the dog section and picked up the yorkie. It said she was in the store less than 30 minutes. Don't most people spend more time than that picking out a puppy? Sounds like she might be copying Paris a little. Plus, I hate the fact that she bought it from a petstore. You'd think celebrities would be educated about them...seems like a lot are anyway. Of course she doesn't seem like the smartest person to me..and I doubt any reputable breeder would have sold a puppy to her. I was okay with Paris Hilton getting one (she actually seems to care about animals) but not cool with Britney having one. Plus she named it LONDON which is what I have planned to name my next yorkie for like ayear and a half now. Now everyone will think I named her after Britney Spears yorkie! She does need to put some more clothes on..who actually dresses like that..besides little teenagers showing off and trashy people??
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!