View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:03 PM   #14
CO_yorkie_momma
My Angels
Donating Member

It takes a very very special person to knowingly take on the responsibility of a dog that has any illness. It takes a person with a heart of gold to take on a puppy knowing that the puppy probably isnt going to make it no matter how hard you try. Selina put the devastation she knew she was going to have to deal one day aside and thought of only Lily and her health and happiness first and that is amazing to me. She didnt have to raise this puppy, she chose it over other puppies that were healthy and would have lived normal lives. Can anyone here say they would have done the same? I have never met Selina but I can tell you through her posts that she is a special person and I believe there will be a special place in Heaven for people like Selina.

To the person that pm'd the hateful remarks to her and I dont know who you are but I just wanted to say dont worry, there is a special place set aside for you also. I only wish that when people do deeds like this, the people they do them to would come on and post their names so we can all know who the person is and what type of a person they are.

Last edited by CO_yorkie_momma; 07-14-2007 at 02:06 PM.
CO_yorkie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!