View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #1
dcbroom
YT Addict

Default Best/Worst Pics!!!

This may have been done before, if so, let's do it again! I'm always amazed how different Chewy can look in different pictures, so I thought it would be funny to see your baby's best and worst picture. I'll go first...

Pic #1 (Worst)- This picture came from his breeder. She had sent me all these cute pictures of Chewy. Since we were buying him site unseen, my husband wanted her to send a picture of him in front of that day's newspaper, just so we could see that there definitely was a puppy. Well, she sent this picture , and I almost changed my mind!! It didn't look at all like him, anyway, she laughed and said he had just had a bath and it wasn't a great picture. I went ahead and got him, and he was so beautiful! I still look back and laugh at that picture!!!

Pic #2 (Best)- I just love the way his face looks in this picture, just melts my heart.

Pic #3 (Best)- OK, I'm cheating and throwing in another best picture. I just love this one because it is us together. When my husband was out of town, I took it myself, and emailed it to him to say we missed him.
Attached Thumbnails
Best/Worst Pics!!!-yt43.jpg   Best/Worst Pics!!!-yt44.jpg   Best/Worst Pics!!!-yt42.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!