Thread: Won't eat day??
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Default Won't eat day??

Gizzy is now 17 weeks old. He has been gaining weight steadily and he's a picky eater, but usually I can get him to eat something. (cottage cheese, yogurt, chicken, beef broth, baby food chicken...and on)

He refused all food yesterday, but ate about a tablespoon of Innova puppy dry last night during the night.

He also hasn't pooped as much as usual, but when he does, they are normal. I have noticed nothing unusual about his behavior, except that he seems a little more laid back than usual.

Gums are a healthy color of pink.

We have central air conditioning, and he uses piddle pads rather than go outside. He seems to be drinking plenty of water, and peeing plenty. (Trust me )

Shots are next week, so nothing new there.

Is it normal for them to have a day or so without eating as much? Is this just a phase??? I am also planning to bathe him today. Should I put that off? Or maybe it will stimulate his appetite?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!