View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 06:37 AM   #69
Hokule'a
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Your YorkieTalk username - Hokule'a

Your Yorkie's Name - Hokule'a

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 8 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) -Wt: 7 lbs., Ht: 12", Length: 12", Chest: 13"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - S

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Hoku loves ALL toys! She only eats all natural snacks.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Any bright colors, especially Hawaiian prints.

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - No, this is our first one.

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? N/A

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Hoku will not wear bows/clips. She also prefers homemade treats (no peanut butter). She loves flossies or bullysticks but does not care for the everlasting treat ball. She has way too many blankies but could use a new beach towel for after her bath or cute washable pee pads.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amber1.JPG (107.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg KidsJune2.4.jpg (72.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg KidsJune8.4.jpg (79.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg KidsJune16.1.jpg (83.6 KB, 6 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!