View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:17 PM   #10
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
Girl thank you for all the info! So which stroller do you have? Do they have the buckle thing inside to attach to their harnesses? I would like to use it for Sophia and London so i would need 2 buckle attachments. Also is there something covering it like a net so that they don't jump out and so that ppl can't reach in? I would def. be taking them to malls more and such. I know that Teddy won't stay in one though. He moves too much and loves to walk. Also if I get a car seat I want one for Sophia and London as well because Teddy moves to much and he might step on them. He's a nervous little dog. I was thinking of getting a single seatbelt for him, I saw them at petco. I think that would be better for him cause I don't think he would stay in a seat.
I have the Happy Trails Pet Stroller in Pink by Pet Gear. Here is a link to one http://www.gwlittle.com/prod/-HOT-PI...oller_723.aspx It doesn't have straps to hold them in. You just zip it up and they can't get out. It doesn't show in the pictures, but mine has a cup holder tray on the handle too.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!