View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:10 PM   #2
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

My mom bought Biospot about a month ago for her yorkie because a petsmart employee recommended it. Rylie had a really bad allergic reaction to it. He itched and itched and gave himself a hot spot. My mom had to take him to the vet a couple days after putting it on and again a couple days later because he was still having such a bad reaction to it.

I would only trust products that a vet reccomends and sells - not something you can just buy in any petstore. I have used Advantage and Frontline before and it tells you to put the liquid in between the shoulder blades. For cats it says to put it high up on the back of the neck. This is because you don't want the animal to be able to turn their head around and lick the liquid. I've never heard of putting it all the way down the back before except on a big dog where sometimes i've heard to put most of it on the neck and a little bit further down.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!