View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
twalla
I ♥ my Furheathens
Donating Member

Default one of my "death" fears almost came true...

well I have not been on much ... my nieces have been here a lot.... their grandpa passed away from stomach cancer last week so its been pretty stressful.

I have three death fears - drowning, being stabbed, and burned in a fire.....

Well on Tuesday me and my car got swept into some flood waters on the highway. I was gone before I knew it. I was in complete panic especially after the water covered my ankles and I couldnt open my doors or roll down the windows. When I looked out the window... the water was up to the middle of the outside of my car door then it really sat in. When the paramedics got me out of the car it had moved up to the bottom of my seats.

I was in sheer panic - and in my panic, did I call 911? No, I called my mother and put her into sheer panic. Luckily there is was another car that got swept in and they had called 911. Ok maybe not "luckily" but you know what i mean....

I am ok - just super sore and super stressed. My friend's husband came over and took the water out of my car so it wouldnt stink that bad. He took out so much water and this was even after the tow trunk driver drained it some when he lowered it.

Ive attached a couple pics. The pic of my car is after the water went down. The water came in and flooded my trunk bc everything in it was soaked and my backseat is soaked. My car STINKS horribly bad.

I just paid my car off as well so that stinks. I love my Mazda.

I hate being without a car. thats my freedom! I think I have ate anything that isnt nailed down which stresses me out bc its not like I need to eat anything. It just sucks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Car.jpg (8.7 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (105.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (97.5 KB, 48 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!