View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 04:44 PM   #12
Sherry Lynn
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
He keeps jumping off the couch and it looks like it puts a strain on his back, when he lands, because his front side hits so hard and his back side whips down. I don't know how to stop him.

We have tried to stop him!! We have his bed on one side of the couch, an otteman on the other and a pile of pillows in the middle. He used to hop onto them and then on the floor. But lately he hops past them onto the floor, or in between them. I am worried he is hurting himself. He is so rambunctious it seems he doesn't care about anything but getting where he wants to go as fast as he can.

Anyone know if this is going to hurt him? How can I get him to stop?
On one of the threads this week I read about a little wooden step stool sold at Target for $25. I ran out and got a couple for the same reasons! Scared me to death!

Two steps and a storage compartment for the comb, treats, etc! Perfect for by the couch! I turned it upside down and stapled one of those rubber web material place mats to the steps for traction, and my little Dublin started using it right away! Up and down! Whew!

It isn't quite tall enough for getting up and down off of the bed, but I'm holding on to the second one because I know it will come in handy. Maybe to keep at Grandma's house?

It was in the childrens accessories section and came in natural wood and painted white wood.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!