View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
KathyinCali
Love My Li'l Lucy
Donating Member

Default Thomas is in love...

Thomas is my husband. He's a big bad retired counter-terrorism Army Ranger - all man. He has never said no to me in the years we have been married but he was less than thrilled when I took him with my to pick up Lucy the day we brought her home. Even more so when he saw all the "pink" leashes and harnesses arriving my mail. "I'm not walking a little runt on a pink leash" was his mantra on the way home. Over the weeks things have changed, he taught her to swim, has pulled more than one stuck poop clump from her butt (lol) and loves to play ball with her.

Lucy sleeps with me at night until Thomas comes to bed then he takes her to the kitchen to sleep in her bed until morning. He has warmed well to her (who can resist since she covers him with kisses and tail wags when he enters the room) but he finally fell in love last night. When I got up this morning I brought her to bed to wake him up and he said to me "I finally get it". I asked him what he meant and he said that last night after I fell asleep she climbed up on him and fell asleep on his chest. He said he couldn't stop looking at her and when he would move she would lift her face and look at him and he just "fell in love". It was a sweet moment for me and I know why I married him.

This is Thomas and Lucy in case you haven't seen them together already, and the other is of us together a few weeks ago. Life is good and I am very grateful.

Happy Friday All!
Attached Thumbnails
Thomas is in love...-lucy-thomas-swim-2-7.1.07.jpg   Thomas is in love...-thomas-kathy-pic.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!