View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 01:11 PM   #148
AMD
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

My words in blue
[QUOTE=stedmansmommy;]Oh my goodness, I was just sitting here crying reading everyones replies. You guys are SO GREAT. Thank you EVERYONE so much for all of your sweet and caring replies. They truly do mean so much to me, more than you will ever know. I wish I could reply to each and every one of you individually and thank you. You are welcome Brooke!!! We love you!

All of this "stuff" was the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning...and it still makes me absolutely sick that someone did this. THEY know that it isn't true - and they waited for the perfect time to e-mail her and say this. Unfortunately, they did this right after we found out that Tatum has Coccidia (again, the perfect time for them to say all this to her) but it's too bad for them that Tate's breeder knows me better than that - and she didn't believe a single word of it. I guess they figured that by Tatum having Coccidia, they could contact her breeder and say what they did....however, they made themselves look like a complete ass (excuse my french!) because I have taken Tatum to the vet, and she is on medication for it - and Tatum's breeder knows this. Her breeder has been breeding for MANY, MANY years...and knows that a dog getting Coccidia doesn't mean that it is the owners fault. It was completely out of my hands and was nothing that I could of prevented. All I can do is treat it - which is exactly what we are doing and everyone knows this. LOL I had to laugh about your french. Your breeder rightfully trusts you and this creep has no right to try and make her think otherwise.

Anyway, I could go on and about about this. And if that person were in front of my face right now....let me tell you, they would get an EARFUL. And they deserve every word of it!

Anyway, thank you ALL again for everything you have said, and done. It honestly means SO MUCH to me. MY VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF BABIES and I send you all a great big HUG!!!! LOL
Hang in there girl! Your well taken care of babies love you so much, and I only wish they could tell this person so.
This board has gotten to be very big, and there are some that come just to stir the pot. I agree it's probably best to just say nothing personal on here anymore. There may be some that want to know their breeder for a good reason, but because of sour apples, they now can't. Just like everything else, we loose some of our freedom because people have to abuse the ammount we do have. It is just sad...nothing but. I'm sorry this has happened to you, there is nothing you've done to deserve it. Big hugs to you and your babies during this hard time!!

Last edited by AMD; 07-12-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!