View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #147
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
I know Kim...this is exactly what Tatum's breeder and I have been talking about. Being a member of such a large board can alot of times cause problems. Sometimes you just never know what kind of "crazies" there are out there - and it is so important for all of us to remember that, and to be careful and watch what we say.

I for one am going to be VERY CAREFUL of what I say on this board from now on. And just so EVERYONE knows...I will not be sharing anymore information (not that I have shared alot) on Stedman and Tatum's breeders. I'm sorry if that sounds rude - but you just never know who you are talking to these days, and who is just trying to pry you for information. I have gotten quite alot of PM's from people wanting to know where they came from...and from now on I just won't be answering those PM's anymore. Same thing goes for those who reply to any threads asking me where they came from - I am just not going to be answering any of that anymore I swear I DON'T mean to sound rude....but it is just too hard to trust people these days.

To those of you WHO I KNOW that have asked, the above does not apply to you (you know who you are!!) The same thing goes for anything personal as well. Not just about the babies....but about ANYTHING. I am just no longer going to post anything personal here. This board is just SO big - and you never know who's reading what and who's lurking, trying to find information about you or start trouble. This is something that we should ALL REALLY THINK ABOUT. Just THINK before you post is all I'm getting at.

And girl...I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. I cannot believe someone actually called her and tried to get information about another member from her. Some people are SERIOUSLY CREEPY, and are just SOOOOOOO nosey! Good for your friend for not telling her anything!
Brooke~

Now you have me thinking...I have people PM me asking where I got Livi quite a bit (even happened twice today). I have told them because I just never would think that someone would be so mean as to stir up problems. I am really sorry that someone has caused you so much hurt, but you sound stronger now and you know it's all silliness. You have to know that we love ya and that we don't believe any of it!!

Hugs!
Tammy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!