View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #13
kezza
Lovin my Pixie Pooh
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlans View Post
Hi Kezza
Any luck finding a pup? I have read all the advice people have given and at the end of the day it is luck if you manage to find a healthy pup, I had my yorkie from a KC breeder and he had so many in breeding problems and sadly die at just three. So good luck in your search and if you find one do recomend the breeder.

I have flown out of Brize several times on posting's with my hubby (ex army). Loverly part of the country.
Hi there,

So sorry to hear about all the problems you faced with your Yorkie, to lose him at just 3 yrs old is terrible! it must have been awful for you...you should have had many many more years with your baby. Did the KC breeder offer you any compensation or anything?....although i know that any compensation wouldn't have made up for the loss of your baby...but shouldn't the breeder have been made accountable in some way? It doesn't fill you with confidence does it? Did you contact the Kennel Club about this breeder?
I got in touch with a KC Accredited breeder but she didn't have any litters planned/due so she recommended a breeder friend in Wales (her stud is from this breeder) so i'm just waiting on this litter to be born, i will see what she has then go over for a visit and if i'm happy i will put a deposit down.
I have the details of another breeder in kent and she has a litter due in august. I'm keeping my options open...if i'm not happy or unsure of anything i will walk away...at the end of the day i'm going to be putting alot of money and love into this new baby and everything has got to be 100%.

We have been here at Brize for the last 3 and a half years...i hated it at first because we had spent 5 years up in Scotland and we loved it up there...but i'm quite settled here now..just took a bit of getting used to as it was so different from Scotland. We will more than likely be staying here for a while yet, hubby is due promotion later this year but will probably stay here and not get posted, but my hubby should be going for his commission soon too...so who knows what will happen! it's all very exciting though! I love moving around...good thing really!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!