View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:03 AM   #9
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyyorkies View Post
I had to answer this and ask: Is Sophia vocalizing too much? I know that she is real communicator. Her ears are always alert and she's ready to tattle on anyone that comes to the door. She would welcome all my grooming shop clients. Sometimes this gets annoying - but she feels it is her job to be watchful. I discouraged her (maybe not enough) by the command "no talk" and if she continues I snap my fingers. If she looks like she's going to bark I snap again. I give her a "I mean it look" and typically she'll stop.
No she hardly barks at all. The only time she barked a tiny bit was when the bell rang but otherwise she's very quite. She's a good little girl and is doing so well. I was just wondering because when I have gone to my friend's house that has a yorkie his dog is barking all the time, he does not shut up at all. I know that they don't give him much attention so i was wondering if that was the reason why.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!