View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 03:38 AM   #6
ladyj
No Longer a Member

Rose flying

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabsab00 View Post
Hi again,
So Busters first trip is coming up in about 2 weeks....we're traveling from NY to FL about a 2 hour flight...Anyone have any suggestions or helpful tips to share to make it a smooth flight? (For the both of us) Thanks!
I think you need a health certificate from your vet signed within 10 days of the flight. Check with the airline. I always fly Delta because they don't have any planes too small for the dog carrier to go in the cabin. I have flown with my Bichon, Lacy, several times. She is very calm and travels well. I always take a few oyster crackers and a bottle of water. You shouldn't need to give your little one anything on a two-hour flight. The less you give him, the better off he will be as far as being sick and vomiting. The stewardess usually brings me a cup of ice for Lacy and I give her a few pieces. Don't encourage eating or drinking. If it's an early morning flight, don't give him food or water before you leave. Let the little one sleep if he will. By the way, wear something pretty. You will get a lot of attention traveling with a little cutie. Have a good flight!
ladyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!