View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 09:00 PM   #9
Wrenee4
YT 2000 Club Member

Take a fecal in from another puppy to the vet tomorrow and have them check it for coccidea first and then giardia. We had puppies die two days after their shots with symptoms just like you are telling us...nothing to do with the vaccine at all! The vaccine will compromise the system and if they have coccidea it will go crazy in them. Even if they checked on the puppy that died - check on another pups!! We took a pup into the ER vet (eventually didn't make it) and we had everything checked out and the results showed nothing - the puppy was too far gone. GO TO THE VET!! COCCIDEA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - give nutrical/kyro syrup to the other pups...coccidea causes horrible horrible hypoglycemia in puppies. Let me know what happens!

PS Servere Hypo can cause brain damage making it so the pups could have no back legs control. (this happend also to the pup I mentioned).

PPS I am not a vet so I can't say the above is 100% but I REALLY think it's worth going into the vet for...a fecal is cheap and the meds are cheap if that's what it is.

Last edited by Wrenee4; 07-11-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Wrenee4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!