View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Cry Lily had a bad night, she needs YT prayers please

Lily was going soooo good, but she had a bad night last night. I was up the entire night with her, and I finally got her comfortable, and then this afternoon she started having a hard time again. She was doing alot of crying out in her sleep. At first, she was just kind of whining, but then she was crying more and more. I finally did figure out why though! She was a little constipated. I think maybe the wet dog food mixed with formula is a little too much for her right now, even though I also add water and make sure it's very thin. I called her vet and asked if it would be okay to give her very thin rice cereal, and he said that would be fine. He said I can also dilute low sodium/fat free chicken broth and see if she will take that. So, I've been giving her the chicken broth first in a syringe because I know how important it is for her to have fluid. She really seems to like it alot, and she has been able to go to the bathroom now, so she's comfortable again. Thank God!

She scares me so bad when she cries like that. The only thing I could do was rock her gently and talk to her. She loves it when we talk to her, and she likes to be rocked. I even hummed to her, and she would whimper when I would stop lol. She's being really playful again and just so much better. I feel so bad for Jake when she cries because he seems so worried and a little scared.

I'm ashamed to admit that I had a little meltdown today when my hubby called from work to check on her. I just couldn't stop crying, I was upset, worried and scared. I try not to let Lily know how worried I get because I don't want her to possibly pick up on it. My hubby gave me a little pep talk and told me everything will be fine, I just needed some rest. So, I got a little nap when he came home, and I am feeling better. My daughter is staying with us tonight to get up with her so that I can sleep. I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep while she's getting up with Lily though because I like to make sure she's okay. I think going without sleep all week and also trying to heal from whiplash is beginning to take its toll, but I just have to keep remembering that it's one day at a time for sweet baby Lily. I love her so much, I just get so scared that I will lose her. I'm sooooo attached to her. I know I have to stay strong for her. I would do anything in the world for her, and I'd give anything if she could be healthy.

Please keep her in your prayers, I know how wonderful those YT prayers are. I would appreciate it so much.

Last edited by SJK1113; 07-11-2007 at 06:38 PM.
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!