View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
Matzoball
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry Matzo needs a home in Southern California

4 month yorkie puppy needs home. He is happy, healthy, beautiful, loving and playful. He is almost 3 lbs.
I am heart broken because unfortunately due to my living situation right now I cannot keep him, so I want to find him the best possible home.
I am only asking for a couple of hundred dollars to recover vet expenses.. but I don't even care if I find the right parents.
I am not desperate to relocate him, so I will take my time finding the perfect owner match for him.
I prefer that he stays in a home with no children because he is very active and playful and is very easy to step on him and hurt him.
I also prefer that he stays with someone that doesn't work crazy hours... or travel to much. I would not want him to stay at kennels or spend too much time with pet sitters instead of at home. Retirees, older couple's, or people who work part time workers, etc... are perfect candidates.
I am sorry to be so picky. I am very attached to this puppy and I'm having a really hard time giving him away... but I know is the best for him.
Please contact me if you are interested, and tell me about yourself and why you want him... your living/work situation and as much info as you can provide. If you give me an email address, I can send you pictures.
Thanks sincerely,
Erika
Matzoball is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!