View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Angry I am SOOOOOO UPSET AND ANGRY AT SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, but I cannot sit here and contain myself any longer. I am FUMING!!!!!!!!

I was contacted by Tatum's breeder today.

Someone on this board HAD THE NERVE and decided to up and e-mail Tatum's breeder to tell her that I am not a good caretaker of Tatum.

Let me tell you something.....and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. You had absolutely NO business, and NO right AT ALL to do such an AWFUL and HATEFUL thing!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, and you are a FLAT OUT LIAR.

And just for your information, Tatum's breeder KNOWS ME, and BELIEVES ME. So whatever you tried to pull didn't work. NICE TRY.

I have sat and cried over this because I was and still am, so upset by this. But NOW....now I am just BEYOND FURIOUS.

I take better care of my babies than you will EVER KNOW. Why would I spend all day here talking about my babies and helping other people with theirs if I didn't care about them?? Why would I have e-mailed Tatum's breeder so late the other night and why would I have TAKEN PICTURES of Tatum's POOP for crying out loud if I didn't care about her!!!! I was scared to DEATH when I saw that she had blood in her stool and that is why I spent over $100 at the vet on her the other day and THAT is why she is on meds! BECAUSE I LOVE HER TO PIECES. And the same goes for STEDMAN.

I put my babies FIRST in my life, even before I put myself. My own HUSBAND even tells me that I love my babies more than him. They have I think over 7 beds, 2 chairs, ENDLESS blankets, and more clothes than I do. I buy them the best food and you should just SEE the amount of treats they have. I order their food AND their grooming supplies online because the stuff that's sold locally in the stores just isn't good enough in my opinion for my babies. They get supplements in their food daily and have oral care put in their water. They get bathed every single week!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....AND YOU HAVE SOME NERVE. Tatum's breeder said that this is EXACTLY WHY she does not associate or become a member of any of these boards...because of GOSSIP like this. The big show breeders DO NOT have time for it - and that is exactly what YOU have done. Completely WASTED her time.

I'm pretty sure I know what your reasoning behind all this was - and it is just so STUPID and CHILDISH. Not to mention, down right useless because I have SO many ways to back up how WELL taken care of my babies are. And this was SO DUMB of you to do right after us finding out that she has Coccidia, because I have VET RECORDS - I have PROOF that she was taken to the vet and was put on meds. It's not like I couldn't send Tatum's breeder my vet's telephone number if I needed to for crying out loud!

This whole entire thing is absolutely RIDICULOUS and you should be ASHAMED of yourself that you took time out of your day to e-mail such a wonderful and caring breeder to TRY and fill her head with LIES.

This is one of the VERY REASONS why I do not posts the names, e-mail addresses and/or web sites of my babies breeders.....look at the result of it all. You knew who her breeder was though - so you just up and decided to contact her and fill her head with LIES. Although it didn't work because she doesn't believe a single WORD of it. She knows how much I love my babies and she KNOWS how WELL they are taken care of. I DO keep contact with her breeder you know...we talk all the time. I send her updated photoshows of BOTH of my babies regularly and she loves seeing them.

I told my husband about this and even HE is p*****!!!! And let me tell you, if my babies could talk, I can promise you that they would give you their OWN piece of mind!!!

Tatum's breeder does not even want me to BE apart of this board anymore. Honestly, she wants me to just keep to myself. She said that she knows that I am a wonderful mommy to my babies, as well as some other things which I cannot mention because I will probably get in trouble for doing so - if I am not already for starting this thread.

That's all I have to say for now. I hope you feel good about yourself. Maybe you shouldn't be on a Yorkie lovers site if you are going to say such awful lies about other members.

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 07-11-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!