View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 11:27 AM   #14
Katharine
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I just want to CRY!!!!

Hi everyone,

I just want to cry to be honest. My Murphy has been through alot in the little time I have had him. The first time I had him it was for 9DAYS then I had to return him to the breeder under my Vets reccommendation because he was so sick with complications from Kennel Cough. The Breeder had him for 1 month and Nursed him back to health.

He seemed fine when I picked him up on Saturday, he went to the Vets on Monday and got a vaccine and he got sick from it (Vomiting & Diarreha) well he seem to feel abit better yesterday he ate and played...Today he is again sick. He tried to eat but threw it all back up, his little tummy was making some really gassy sounds. I also noticed when he poops, its mushy and there are some bright red blood droplets mixed with clear liquid in spots on his pee pee pad too.

My friend said her dog did that but it was because of the Diarreha and that the blood being bright means it does not come from the internal, probably more irritated nearer to the rectum.

I am waiting for the Vet to call me as I write this. I am so sad within me because of my little baby. I hate to see him suffer with anything and things dont seem to get better and I have not had him that long.

He is 1lb 13ozs (4 months old) Are their stomachs this fragile>? I just wonder will he ever be ok and live to play happy. For such a little guy he tries to stay on top but something always seems to get in the way.

I am heartbroken, I could never just give him back...I love him so much.

Thankyou for letting me vent.
Katharine
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!