View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 05:33 AM   #1
cindy0721
Always In My Heart
Donating Member

Sad Gizmo is sick, green liquid?

I woke up this morning and it seems like he is not feeling well... there were some spots on my carpet of green liquid. It almost looked like someone spilled green dye or green kool- aid on the carpet.. It is coming from his butt. Yesterday he had a bit of slightly red-orangish (no boold though) poop ... it was soft but not runny... and this morning i found this... I don't know if it's because he might not be eating very well since we have gotten Penny(Boston Terrier) 2 weeks ago today or if its because of something else... so I gave him some dog food seperatly this morning in the room and it he ate all of it...about 1/2 cup so he still has a appetite. I did notice his pee seems to be a dark yellow.. is this bad? I am not sure if I should take him to the vet.. I almost feel like it might be due to the stressful situation of a new dog, which we are more than likely going to rehome because he is not taking it too well.Can anyone shed some light to this? I am going to post pics of the spots.. they look a tad yellow but really its more like lime green...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg green spot 1.jpg (34.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg green spot 2.jpg (87.6 KB, 4 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!