View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Default Pet Fly's Carrier, Gap Carrier For Sale!

Hi everyone! I have two brand new carriers for sale, that I just am not using at all. They are super cute and in EXCELLENT condition.

First up is the sequin GAP carrier. It is really stylish and doesn't scream "there's a dog in here".. it looks like an oversize bag to me. I paid 50 plus shipping for it a few months ago, and I will take 35 including shipping on it. This bag is a decent size, but not huge. What I LOVE about it is that the super comfy pad inside is nylon, so if your furbaby has an "accident" it is so easy to wipe clean... the whole interior is lined with nylon actually. You can tell it is a TOUGH bag that will last a long time.

The second carrier is the awesome Pet Fly's green dice carrier. The dice glow in the dark! It comes with the matching blankie and the long strap. I've carried it once around the house with Kenzie, but that's it .

I really cannot remember if it is a small or medium in size... but the length measures 16", BUT I also measured on the inside and that measures 14". My 13" baby fit in there comfortably and Kenzie who is 9" had enough room for toys, ect. I'm asking 65 including shipping .

If you have any additional questions please feel free to PM me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01548.JPG (92.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01547.JPG (69.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01549.JPG (139.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01539.JPG (65.5 KB, 71 views)
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!